Welcome to the Wickline Youth Family
Wickline Youth (Grades 6-12) experience these three things:
1. HAVE FUN: Ultimately, we want youth to grow their relationship with Christ but that doesn't mean they can't have fun doing it!
2. DEVELOP FRIENDSHIPS: Youth are at an age where community is more important than ever (consider social media). It's imperative to have a safe place to do that where Christ is at the center.
3. BECOME DISCIPLES: Our programs meet youth wherever they are in their spiritual journey (from doubters to leaders) and help them take the next step.
WUMY EAGLES MISSION:
To Extend the love of Christ to unchurched youth, Accept them as family, Glorify God with our life, Lead each other in our Christian journey and Experience the joy of serving others.
SUNDAY NIGHTS: 5:15-7:30 PM
A fun night that begins with an all-church dinner, then one of the following:
• Total Youth - Once a month we have a big and fun event. This is an outreach where youth invite their friends.
• Jr./Sr. High Sundays - Two Sundays per month, Jr. High (6-8) and Sr. High (9-12) meet separately.
• Mission Sunday - Once a month with both the Sr. and Jr. High providing a service to the church and community.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS: 5:15-8 PM
The night begins with an all-church dinner, continues with worship, and ends with the afterglow activity:
• WOW Worship – high energy worship in the Family Life Center
• Groups - various small group opportunities
• Afterglow - Youth are may hang around afterward where we have a fun activity planned.